36 Dollar Store Tricks Every Smart Person Should Know
More info on 36 Dollar Store Tricks Every Smart Person Should Know
1. Divvy up candy and snacks for movie night using ordinary shower caddies.
2. Use coffee filters to separate items on a large platter or in a large bowl.
3. Bend your cookie cooling sheets into whatever shapes you need
4. Take 5 simple picture frames and turn them into a mini-terrarium.
5. Line your refrigerator shelves with inexpensive placemats
6. Organize your drawers with small baskets instead of pricey drawer dividers.
7. Transform a plain box into a fashionable basket.
8. Using a dish rack, you can organize your kids coloring books
9. Wrap bamboo utensils in contact paper to make them match your kitchen.
10. Glue together felt decorations to make a unique throw for your living room.
11. Cut up simple color dot stickers into half-moons to make decorative fruit stickers.
12. Combine artificial flowers to make an epic wreath for almost no money at all.
13. Glue five or six empty jars together to organize all of your desk supplies vertically.
14. Doctor up your hand-me-down or Ikea furniture with a package of gold.
15. Pick up a pack of decorative stones and gems to turn your mirror into a gorgeous focal point.
16. Create this breathtaking chandelier with just a few dollar store finds.
17. Pick up a mesh laundry bag for any beach trips you plan to take this summer.
18. Hook one end of a pool noodle to your hose and duct tape to make a sprinkler that waters your yard.
19. Repurpose an ice cube tray into an earring holder.
20. Put together an engineering kit to keep your kids and their friends busy one day over the summer.
21. Fancy up your next pool party with these curtains made out of dollar store tablecloths.
22. Grill yourself something special for dinner using your very own disposable charcoal grill.
23. Glue glass beads to the back of a bookshelf to make a decorative backsplash.
24. No cake plate? No problem. You can make your own dollar store tart pan and candlestick.
25. Pick up a bedding storage bag and use it to pack towels when you go camping.
26. With a hula hoop and some curtains, you can create a play tent for your kids.
27. Turn paper lunch bags into cute lanterns to line your aisle.
28. Make rainbow bubble blowers by using fuzzy socks, duct tape, and food coloring.
29. Glue rag rugs using fabric glue around pillow inserts to make cozy pillows for all around your house.
30. Dress up a basic iPad case with ModPodge and fabric scraps.
BALLIN AT THE DOLLAR TREE ?? LETS GO SHOPPING VLOG ? My FAVORITE DT
by Ms MuffinIsMyLovers
Ukulele by BENSOUND
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0